Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

I Agree.


Got something to say about your accommodation?

By bzbeth 06 Feb 2018

FutureLets is committed to providing a high quality of service and accommodation and we hope you love it!

However, if you don't feel that we have met your expectations and you wish to make a complaint/suggestion, there are a few things you could do:

  • Speak to your Residence Officer in your accommodation about how you're feeling because they are physically much closer to you. This should mean that your issue is resolved quickly.
  • If you are living in a private property, it would be easiest to put your opinions in writing to:
    Charles Ward 145

    Coventry University
    Priory Street
    CV1 5FB
  • If you'd prefer to drop us an email you can do that too! It's either (for halls and houses) or (for private lettings).

We really value your feedback, so please be assured that if you inform us of a problem, we will try our best to resolve it as soon as we can.


Housing, Feedback