Got something to say about your accommodation?
FutureLets is committed to providing a high quality of service and accommodation and we hope you love it!
However, if you don't feel that we have met your expectations and you wish to make a complaint/suggestion, there are a few things you could do:
- Speak to your Residence Officer in your accommodation about how you're feeling because they are physically much closer to you. This should mean that your issue is resolved quickly.
- If you are living in a private property, it would be easiest to put your opinions in writing to:
Charles Ward 145
- If you'd prefer to drop us an email you can do that too! It's either firstname.lastname@example.org (for halls and houses) or email@example.com (for private lettings).
We really value your feedback, so please be assured that if you inform us of a problem, we will try our best to resolve it as soon as we can.
- Read Next
- Need something fixing in your accommodation? #DontBeDaft: Insurance Series We want to help you avoid charges #DontBeDaft: The Car Series Moving in: What to do once you've settled... Have you sorted your bills for next year? #DontBeDaft: Getting Home Safe Need short-term accommodation? Your rent FAQs answered!
- Student Accommodation at Coventry University A Year in the Life of ResLife FutureLets Win Best Student Housing Award Your rent FAQs answered! Want a night off from cooking?