Blog for Heriot Watt!
Want to get your work published? Well, you could see your story here because we're on the lookout for bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to vlog about everything and anything?
Well, we want you!
Share your experience of university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life.
Maybe this is your first time living in Scotland? We would love to hear about your experience.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognised as a writer - people need to know you exist. So, it's time to build up a portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Employers are interested in personal skills and blogging will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- Is it time for a digital detox? When home doesn't feel like home anymore... Judie's Blog: Once Watt, Never Not A guide to living the UK Starting university as an LGBTQ+ student Things that happen when you go home for summer... Time to start getting ready for uni! Ways to be more active - without really trying
- #WeAreInternational: What to bring with you to Heriot Watt What's already provided in my halls? Edinburgh Food Festival 2019 Get Fit: Running Routes on Campus House hunting: The basics