Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers
Spend most of your student loan on Amazon then have the hassle of waiting on your delivery? Well...
Did you know that we have amazon lockers on campus?
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can collect or return your Amazon parcels at a time that's convenient for you. The lockers are located next to the bus stop on campus...we make that about a 2 minute walk from Halls or a quick pit stop on your way to lectures - easy!
How do I use the Amazon lockers?
- Log into your Amazon account, search for your nearest locker and add it to your Amazon address book
- Shop until your heart is content (or student loan runs out!) and select the QMU locker point as your delivery address at the checkout
- You will then receive a unique pickup code so go along to your locker and follow the instructions
It really is that simple!
Please remember to pick up your parcel from the lockers within 3 days else it will be returned to Amazon.
For more information and a few important T&C's, please see the Amazon website.
- Read Next
- Cycling Facilities at QMU Timetabling news for our Students Timetabling news for our Academic staff Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Liftshare with QMU Dr Bike at QMU Just Eat Bikes at QMU Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Car Park Update Relocation of Assist Yasmin's Blog: Second hand shopping in Edinburgh Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Sports Products RISE QMU Thinking about organising an event on campus?
- Ridwane's Blog: First Semester 'Tarotscopes' Your Maggie's Menu Self-Service password reset available now Monday Fitness Classes Accommodation - Helpful Information