Love SHU Card!
Go cashless with your SHUcard. The convenient and rewarding way to pay
SHUcard, the easy way to pay for goods and services on campus.
- Cashless payment, by showing the QR code
- Check your SHUcard balance
- Collect, view and spend loyalty points
- Redeem exclusive app offers
- Collect loyalty stamps.
It's your student , plus your membership and access card into buildings, the Sheffield Hallam Students' Union and the libraries. It's also used as your membership card for the Sheffield Hallam Active gyms. It's the most convenient way to pay for goods and services on campus. Last year our students saved up to £300 each by using their SHUcard, saving an average of 15%.
Be rewarded for going cashless
- For every £1 spent in our food outlets, you earn 5 loyalty points. Every point is worth 1p
- Top up by £25 and receive 125 loyalty points
- Collect points and spend them like cash at our catering outlets
- Look out for £1 Wednesday events in the food outlets on campus; this is an exclusive offer just for SHUcard holders
- For every £1 spent in the Print Shop, earn 5p in loyalty points
Further benefits of going cashless
- Flexible top-ups – online or at SHUcard top up points on campus. You can also set up a guest account allowing your family or friends to top up on your behalf
- Save time – it takes less than a second to pay with your SHUcard
- View your balances – use the online portal to view your balance, loyalty points and details of your most recent transactions
- Peace of mind – if you lose your SHUcard you can block your account. Your balance and loyalty points will then work with your replacement card
- Carry less cash and plastic – you have little or no need to carry them on campus
Where can I use my SHUcard?
- All food and drink outlets on campus
- The Print Shop (level 1 Adsetts)
- Sheffield Hallam Active Gym
- Sheffield Hallam Students' Union, Coffee Union
- Car parks at halls of residence
- Research and Innovation Office
- STA and SS&H resources rooms for all course materials
For more info, including how to top up and terms and conditions, visit our SHU card home page
- Read Next
- Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice SHU Fest 2020 Breaking: We need your opinions! New Active Wellbeing Classes Private Sector Housing? Try SHU first Introducing the new SHU Cycle Hub A rough guide to Hallam Libraries You asked. We listened. Book a classroom now! Browzer Tips - Laptop work spaces around SHU
- Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Living in The Elements: Student Blog 7 everyday habits of happy people SHU Fest 2020 Hall Spotlight: The Trigon