Collecting your parcels
As you can see, we are currently receiving a high volume of parcels at Quantock Post Room.
- We would ask that you please do not attempt to collect your parcel until you receive an email from us rather than the courier. As soon as your parcel has been processed you will receive an email from us advising that it is ready to be collected.
- It could take between 24 & 48 hours to process your parcels once we receive them. So try and collect from your courier where possible.
- There are Amazon lockers on site here at UWE within both the Student Union shops
- With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas approaching, you should note that these numbers will again increase and processing times may take even longer.
We would be really grateful for your co-operation, understanding and patience during these extremely busy times.
- Read Next
- Parcels & post - Important things to remember. Quantock Post Room: everything you need to know What is HallsLife? Meet the Team The Students' Union Advice Centre 9 Things to do before you move to uni Make Your Mark Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request Meningitis - Know the Facts A Resident Assistant's Top Tips for Moving In! Friday Funday - Every Friday at the SU Get the Cleaners in!
- Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! Accommodation Customer Services Desk 23 things that WILL happen in your first year at UWE Repairs Request How to keep fit on campus - for FREE