If you are like me, then you absolutely love a good GIF...
So I have created a blog post to combine these two elements. Enjoy!
- Chicken breast
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 4 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 tbsp butter and cook the chicken on medium high heat until cooked through (and not pink). Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and melt. Add garlic, fresh herbs and mushrooms. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, chopped parsley, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Cheese and Bacon Baked Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Diced crispy bacon
- Grated mozzarella
- Sour cream and chive
- Slice potatoes in half and cover with salt and olive oil, oven cook at 180°C for 45 mins
- Split all of the potato then sprinkle bacon and mozzarella onto the potato, then oven cook at 180°C for 10 mins
- Serve with sour cream and chive scooped on top
Bacon and Egg McMuffin
- English Muffin
- Cheese slices
- Fry bacon in oil until crispy
- Toast the english muffins
- Fry eggs
- Put cheese, fried egg and bacon into the muffin
- Et voila! McDonald's, eat your McHeart out x