Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry'
Try something different to your tradition curry with a prawn curry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. Patak's Origional Balti curry paste)
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 200g large raw or cooked prawns
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. (If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through).
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- 10 mins Indian chickpeas with poached eggs recipe Vegan Recipe ideas Fresher's Pasta Recipes GIF Recipes Perfect the Perfect Spud Like eggs? Love omelette! Thai Red Salmon Curry Thai Green Curry Recipe Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe 5 winter delights you can make in a MUG! An award to be proud of! Recipe of the Week Recipe of the week New hashtag for Hospitality
- UWE Halls Life Presents: Winter Warmers How to cope with your 'winter blues' at UWE Finding your second year house Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Flat-sharing Drama