Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- #InternationalStudents: What to bring to uni Let's start getting ready for uni! Your guide to Bristol Accommodation Customer Services Desk TV Licensing and students: know the facts Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request How to make your second year house safe What it's (realistically) like living in halls Collecting your keys? What's it like studying abroad? Top tips from our Frenchay RA
- Collecting your keys? Freshers updates! Looking After Yourself at UWE Nathan's Top Tips For First Year Your guide to Bristol