Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- Your guide to Bristol Accommodation Customer Services Desk THE private accommodation checklist TV Licensing and students: know the facts How to make your second year house safe Have you sorted your bills for next year? Moving out of halls? How to be the BEST neighbour Bristol Big Give
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Funzing Talks - Bristol Personal Security Alarms Available Movember Mental Wealth Podcast Site visits - New Engineering building