Why Enterprise ?
Do you have a great invention or business plan, that you would like to make reality?
You may not know, but there is a whole host of people on campus here to help you with making that dream a reality.
Here are just some of the activities and events that the enterprise team run:
- Business Review Panels
- Start-up Drinks and Networking
- Dragons Den style competitions
- Be Your Own Boss workshops
There are also many funding opportunities;
UWE Hubbub is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to raise money for your business idea, research, or project. UWE Bristol Enterprise gives you the support to craft the perfect campaign, as well as workshops on how to market it to help you reach your crowdfunding goals.
Social Enterprise Try-It Awards
Funding opportunities for students and alumni* who have a social enterprise idea, or are looking to set up their own social enterprise. Find out more about our social enterprise grants.
As part of the partnership agreement with Santander Universities Global Division, UWE Bristol Enterprise have up to £5,000 available to support students with an existing business or business idea. Find out about the Santander Dragons’ Den funding (InfoHub login required).
Pop-up shops, challenges and competitions
UWE Bristol Enterprise runs various challenges and competitions throughout the year. Some examples this year include Dragons' Den, Pitch and Pie, and pop-up shops (login required). These are aimed at developing your enterprise skills and ability to recognise opportunities. Please search via InfoHub and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more information on how to get involved.
- Read Next
- Top 6 LinkedIn profile pictures you should avoid Wellbeing & Mental Health Support HallsLife Assistant Needed - Paid Opportunity Make your ideas become reality Do you want to earn-while-you-learn? Need help cleaning your flat? Personal Security Alarms Available HallsLife Summer Facebook Group Blackbullion - Money Advice
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! Movember Mental Wealth Podcast GlenFest 2019 Funzing Talks - Bristol